Thursday, March 10, 2011

Another Important Date in History

Last night, as we were cuddling and catching up on The Big Bang Theory, I asked Deanna a most important question.

"Do you know what day tomorrow is?"

She knew I was asking in reference to something important about us, and so she wrinkled her nose in that cute little way only she can do, and gave me a puzzling look.

"This time tomorrow," I said, "And six month from now, we'll be Husband and Wife."

I've always been big on dates, as she can attest, more so than any other guy in a relationship that I know.  I was told early on to remember stuff like that because it's important.  She does try though, and can remember her family's birthdays while mine always elude me.  My mom was born somewhere around Valentines Day, my older brother has a birthday early in March sometime, and my step mom has one in April that has a 2 in it, and has two digits.

But when it comes to remembering our first date, or the first time we said "I love you" she's not so good.

Still, I love it when she wrinkles her nose!  It's so hot!

So dear readers, what dates are important in your relationship?

1 comment:

  1. Mom born on LINCOLN'S day, 12th. Brother Brad's B'dy was Sunday 6th March. (You missed it! Did you call him yet?) Brother Austin's is 20th Feb. Silly boy, not a great track record so far.

    ReplyDelete