Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Another Long Weekend

Well, this weekend is shaping up to be chalk full of wonderful, busy things.

Thursday:  The Men's group at church is gathering at 6pm for a potluck and movie, "Kingdom of Heaven".

Friday:  The Great Quizzing Challenge Party at my Pastor's house for all my Quizzers, where we will nom on some hotdogs, veggies, chips, soda, and of course, Pastor's handmade milkshakes.  Oh, we'll be watching "Tangled" by the way.

Saturday:  Time for some down and dirty overtime, plus Deanna's folks are in town, so I'm sure there will be hanging out after work.

Sunday:  Spokane MS Walk at Spokane Falls Community College at 9am, followed by more hanging out with parents, and then Geek Moot at 5pm (we're picking up a super challenging campaign, so I need to be mentally alert).

So in light of my super busy weekend (where my downtime will be filled with cuddling or Pokemon) I'm not going to post anything new.  However, if you, my dear readers, would like to submit some ideas for me to blog about, or have questions or comments you'd like me to address, I will be more than happy to do so as soon as Monday rolls around.

(I might arrange a guest blogger for the weekend too, if I don't get any submissions)

No comments:

Post a Comment