Thursday, March 3, 2011

A ton of Wings

Last night our men's small group went out for wings at Wingers.  We had 3 Entertainment Book cards with us, so we ended up ordering 6 colossal orders of wings.  I think there were almost 100 when all was said and done.  Plus two buckets of fries.  For 7 guys to split.

Needless to say, my digestive system is all haywire today.

But it was fun!  We all came in with our Bibles, and had our small group session between rounds of stuffing our faces with juicy sugary chicken wings.  It's been a long time since I've been to any public eatery with the guys, let alone toting my Bible.

So, dear readers, whens the last time you were in public with your Bible?

1 comment:

  1. At the coffee shop! I like taking my Bible and studies with me while I slurp down a breve latte. I knew a guy once who was called the Hazelnut Bible Boy by the baristas at Starbucks. Ha ha!

    =Deanna

    ReplyDelete