Monday, February 28, 2011

Fun With A Gun

This weekend Deanna and I worked on some more wedding stuff.

To be specific, I begged her to take me to Target, just so I could play with the little item gun they give you to add store items to your registry.  She was kind enough to oblige, and so off we went.  The gun was fun to play with, though I'm sure most of the time Deanna was annoyed because I kept shooting her with the gun (she's priceless ya know, get it?  priceless?  haha, I'm so funny!) and making silly sounds.  (Insert this clip into your head for the full effect.)

We also tried some more cake, which was really good, and spent some time snuggling and watching Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story.  It does my heart good to see Deanna laugh so hard at such a dorky film.  If you haven't seen it, go rent it, though it's not for the kids.

Sunday was busy but fun, as I got to present a Quizzing presentation after our church's Children's Talent Show, and my quizzers went up against the staff of the church.  Of course, I did pull out a surprise challenge, and tested my quizzers memory verses, which they said perfectly.  The staff, trying to be funny, inserted some of their own words, but the best part was when our Senior Pastor messed up (unintentionally) the last part of the memory verse.  The kids, as always, rocked the house!

So, a question for my readers, what do you think will be (or was, for the married ones) your favorite part of planning your wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment