Monday, February 14, 2011

Operation:Valentine

Okay, so I'm posting this during work, only because Deanna's job doesn't want her to be surfing the Internet, and I feel it's safe to post my plan before it happens.  That, and I'm horrible at keeping my plans secret.  If I were a super villain, I'd capture a random hero just to monologue at him or her about my plans.

Anyways, moving on.  Today, my plan is working perfectly so far.  Deanna is unsure that she is getting anything today, which puts her just enough off balance to be surprised when the plan goes off.  Here's how it's going to work:

10:45 am PST.  My first break.  Plan A is to visit Boehm's chocolates and get her a small bouquet of flowers and a box of yummy chocolates at this time.  Plan B is to do the same, but from Liberty Park Florist, should Boehm's be unattainable today.

11:57 am PST.  My lunch.  Usually, I park about 15 minutes away and walk to work, but today I parked in the parking garage, so that I can run up to her new office today and surprise her with the purchased goods.  Plan A just requires me to leave for her new office and deliver the goods.  Plan B however, would require me to drive to the florists and then to her office.

Either way, she's in for a good surprise!

Hehe, sometimes I'm really sneaky.  With my luck though, she's probably reading this right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment