Saturday, February 19, 2011

Yet Another Poem

Alright, here's another one I'd like to share.  This one is just singing to my heart this morning, so I posted it.

No big story for this one.  Just some good, old fashioned poetry.  Enjoy!

“God’s Love for Me” by DC Stark


Cleaner than the rain the gray skies send
No further there than the closest bend
More faithful than the truest friend
Is my God’s love for me!

Purer than new fallen winter snow
Livelier than the fields of green that grow
Sweetest tasting water that I know
Is my God’s love for me!

Swiftest dance through the bright skies
Straightest path for the doves to fly
No more atonement left to buy
Because of my God’s love for me!

Bountiful harvests that await my soul
A Loving Being that makes me whole
One who loves us enough to pay our toll
That is my God’s love for me!

Constant protection from angels near
Paradise with God when we leave here
And nothing on earth we should fear
Thanks to my God’s love for me!

2 comments:

  1. I think this one should be sung. =)
    -Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have one that was written like a song in there somewhere. Maybe I'll post that one on Monday!

    ReplyDelete